FUE(Follicular unit extraction) Hair Transplant
Follicular Unit Extraction is one of the most advanced hair restoration procedures. In this procedure, hair follicles are borrowed from the donor site and then transplanted to the recipient areas in groups of one to four hairs. The recovery time of this surgery is fast and the side-effects are low. The patients are allowed to remain conscious all the time during the surgery as only local anesthesia is used.
What are the advantages?
FUE hair restoration technique is mostly used today for a solid reason. This method is found to be extremely effective for hair treatment and therefore, uncountable patients like to be treated by FUE when it comes to the selection of a suitable hair treatment procedure.
Some other reasons are as follows:
- This surgery is performed without any cut and without any stitch
- This surgery does not leave any linear scar
- In FUE, the grafts can be extracted from the arms, legs, chest or beard
- Best procedure when a limited number of grafts are required
- Negligible discomfort after the surgery
- Fast recovery time