If you are not happy with your breast size, then breast augmentation surgery may be the right choice for you. Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure to enhance the size and shape of a woman’s breast. After Liposuction, Breast augmentation is the second most common aesthetic surgical procedure performed around the world. Ladies worldwide are undergoing this procedure & getting themselves beautiful looking breasts. Millions of ladies have reported being satisfied by the procedures and have developed new in their lives.
- If you desire to improve the shape of your breast
- Post pregnancy your breasts have become smaller and lost their firmness.
- You feel conscious wearing a swimsuit or a form-fitting top
- You feel that your breasts are too small.
- Weight loss has changed the size and shape of your breasts.
- One of your breasts is noticeably smaller than the other.
- Some patients have good shape naturally and all they require is to add volume to their breast. However, if you are not satisfied with the shape, our doctors choose relevant size and shape and then goes ahead with the implants.
- Breast implant is a cumulative procedure depending on each case’s requirement. This may also involve incision in the armpit or below the breast and sometimes around the nipples also. Our doctors focus mainly on the areas where the implants are least visible. In some cases, a simultaneous breast lift is also required to lift the droopy breasts whereas in others, only a nipple reshaping is sufficient to optimize the results.
- Our surgeons are experienced enough to use different types of implant and techniques that suit your need.
- For first 24 hours, you may have soreness which is expected to diminish eventually. The discomfort is controlled by oral medications. After 6 weeks, you should be continuing most of your daily activities. After which, the scars and discomfort is reduced in most of the cases.
The risks involved in the Breast implant are temporary and does not involves risks such as causing breast cancer, affecting fertility, pregnancy or breast feeding. Occasionally, breast implants may break or leak. There is a small chance of a blood clot around the implant, an infection or capsular contracture which is curable.Book Appoinment